We spend as much time on developing our desired internal organisational culture as we do on cultivating strong partnerships with our customers. We understand that our people are our business, they are our brand, and they’re the reason we can, and do, provide clever, premium services. Without our people, we are nothing.
We want our people to feel valued, passionate and love coming to work in a dynamic, collaborative and positive culture. By doing that, we aim to become the aspirational “employer of choice” for anyone who works in our industry and wants to succeed.
Jobs with PowerfulPoints
Due to continued growth we are always on the lookout for great people. We are currently recruiting for the following roles at PowerfulPoints.
MID weight Graphic Designer
PowerfulPoints is one of Australia’s leading presentation design houses. We have grown because of an unyielding commitment to outstanding design and client service. We now have clients around the world, many coming to us because they haven’t seen work of our quality elsewhere.
We currently have offices in Sydney and Shanghai, with further overseas and domestic expansion slated over the next few years. Our clients are based around the world and include brands like McDonalds, Coca-Cola (both here and USA), Visa, Telstra, all of Australia’s big 4 banks. You can view a range of our work at https://powerfulpoints.com.au/gallery/
We need the services of an outstanding, passionate Mid-weight graphic designer – one who really wants to grow and develop their design skills working with a team of equally passionate, creative people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use exceptional design skills to develop visual methods to convey key messages.
- Develop visual models to represent and communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Interpret the client brief to develop presentations that reflect both the client’s brand and the objectives of the presentation
- Liaise with other employees to assist them in the development of their projects.
- Edit original presentation content to be consistent with specified, good presentation design.
Most importantly, a passionate commitment to stunning design, combined with effective presentation techniques is an essential requirement for the successful applicant.
Other than that commitment, you would need the following skills to be successful in this position:
An intimate knowledge of PowerPoint or other presentation software.
- An understanding of what makes visual communications successful
- The ability to be able to work well in a team environment and be able to combine the pressure of a deadline with a smile and the desire to have fun!
- A passion for great design
- A strong understanding of what makes something a “great design”
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign essential
- Experience working within presentation software such a PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote
- Those that can also use Premiere, After Effects and/or 3D Software will have a distinct advantage
- Have an exceptionally strong eye for detail and a great work ethic
Applications close November 2.