Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lee Featherby discuss the following:
- What are the key factors which make a good, effective presentation?
- What are the most obvious differences between a good, effective presentation, and one which won’t effectively engage an audience?
- What have you found are the most effective methods or techniques people need to employ when giving a presentation?
- What are some of the common mistakes people make when presenting their ideas to groups?
- How easy is it for them to fix these errors, and what can they do?